1.5 Cup Boiled Basmati Rice
3 Cup water
3 tsp Cumin Seeds
Coriander/Cilantro For garnishing
Salt as per taste
10-12 Roasted Cashew nuts(optional)
1. Mix rice, water and cook the rice in pressure cooker for 15-20 minutes.
2. Keep your pan on medium heat. add ghee to that.
3. Once ghee is hot, add cumin seeds and boiled rice to the pan.
4. Mix it well, cover it with lid. Let it cook for few more minutes.
5. Once it gives out nice steam, our rice is ready.
6. Add coriander, cashew nuts and our dish will be ready.
1. Can be made very quickly.
2. easy and delicious.
3. Favorite rice of almost everyone :)
4. One of the famous menu items in the restaurants.
You can also reach me at: