1 Big Bowl Vegetable Mixture
2 Medium Tomato
2 Medium Onion
2 tsp. Ginger-Garlic Paste
1.5 tbsp.Pav Bhaji Masala
1 tbsp. Red Chili Powder
1.5 tbsp.Onion-Garlic-Red Chili Powder ( Kanda-Lasun Masala)
1 to 2 tbsp.Butter
3 tbsp. Oil
4 to 5 Pav Bhaji Bread
1. Take 2 mash potatoes, 1.5 Bowl of Cauliflower, 1.5 Bowl of Bell Paper,1.5 Bowl of Green Peas
2. Cook all the vegetables together for half an hour on medium flame.
1. Keep your pan on medium heat and add oil to that.
2. Once the oil is hot, add onions. Let them cook for few minutes till onions become transparent.
3. Now add ginger-garlic paste and let it cook for few minutes.
4. Now add all the spices, mix it properly. and then add tomatoes to the mixture. Let it cook for few more minutes.
5. Add our mixture of vegetables and mix it properly and let it cook for few minutes.
6. Now add salt and butter and our pav bhaji is ready.
7. Garnish it with onion and coriander and serve it with hot bread and lemon wedge.
1. One of the famous street food of India.
2. Very famous among children.
3. Can be made in 10-15 minutes.
You can also reach me at: