|Pineapple Rice - Ananas Bhaat - Rice Dessert|
1 bowl of rice ( washed )
7 - 8 cloves
5 - 6 tbsp of clarified butter ( ghee )
1 can of Pineapple chunks / pieces. You can also use fresh pineapple, but if its sour, then you will need some sugar.
1. In a pan, add the clarified butter. Let it be on medium heat.
2. Once the clarified butter heats, add cloves
3. The cloves will start giving out the aroma, now its time to add the rice.
4. Keep stirring the rice and cook in the butter till it slightly turns color.
5. Add he pineapple chunks and juice
6. Cover and cook for around 10 -15 minutes.
7. Serve it hot.
YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/3M83rP-ne-o
You can also reach me at: