|Til - Sesame Sweet|
2 Cup Roasted Sesame Powder
1/2 Cup Roasted Peanut Powder
1 Cup Jaggery
2 tsp Clarified Butter/Ghee
Coconut Flex For decoration
1. Keep your pan on low heat and add clarified butter/ghee to that.
2. Once ghee melts, add jaggery to the pan.
3. Keep it stirring continuously.Once jaggery is melted completely, take it off the heat.
4. Add both powder and mix it properly.
5. Apply some ghee on plain dish and spread our mixture on it.
6. Now put coconut flex and press it into mixture.
6. Cut the mixture into square pieces and our dish is ready.
1. Popular sweet snack made during Sankranti.
2. Very useful to build immune power against winter.
You can also reach me at: