|Ratalyache Kaap - Sweet Potato Dessert|
2-3 Sweet Potato, sliced in thin circles. Do not remove the skin of the potatoes.
1/4 cup of clarified butter. ( In India its called as Ghee )
Half cup of Sugar. You can use brown sugar too.
1. Keep your pan on medium heat.
2. Add the clarified butter.
3. Once the butter melts, add the potato slices.
4. To check whether the potatoes are cooked, take a spatula and press one of the slice. If it goes through easily, the potatoes are cooked !
5. Now, add the sugar.
6. Still well.
7. Once the sugar melts and caramelizes a little bit, our dish ready !
1. Very easy to make.
2. An amazing dessert.
3. Kids love it.
You can also reach me at: