1 Cup Rava/Suji
3/4 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut
1/2 Cup Clarified Butter/Ghee
1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
1 tbsp Almond Slices
Water: As Required.
1. Keep your pan on medium heat. add rava and clarified butter/ghee to that pan.
2. Stir it continuously for few minutes.
3. When it starts changing color, add coconut and cook it for another 2-3 minutes.
3. Once it is done. keep it aside.
4. Take thick bottom vessel and add sugar to that. Now add water slowly so that our all sugar is get wets.
5. Keep it stirring continuously for few minutes.
6. Once it starts caramelizing, our sugar water is ready.
7. Now add this hot sugar water in rava mixture.
8. Add cardamom powder, almond slices and mix it well. Let the mixture cool down completely.
9. Now roll our ladoo's :) and our dish is ready.
1. Popular Indian sweet made during Diwali time.
2. Quick, easy and mouthwatering.
You can also reach me at: