|Kadhai Paneer / Kadai Paneer|
200 gm Paneer
1 inch Ginger
2-3 Cloves Of Garlic
1 tsp Coriander Powder
3/4 tsp Garam Masala
3/4 tsp Red Chili Powder
4-5 Dried Red Chilies
1/2 Green Capsicum/Green Bell Pepper
1/4 Cup of cream
1 tbsp Butter
1/2 tsp Oil
1/4 tsp Asafoetida
3/4 tsp Turmeric PowderCoriander/Cilantro: For Garnishing
Salt: As Per Taste
Water: As Required
1. Keep our pan on medium heat and add oil to that.
2. Once the oil is little bit hot, add butter to the pan.
3. Now add red chilies, ginger, garlic and mix it well. Let it cook for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add onions and let it cook till onions become transparent.
5. Now add tomatoes and let it cook for few more minutes.
6. Now add all the spices and mix it proerly and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
6. Switch off the heat and let the mixture cool down to room temperature.
7. Once the mixture is cool down, just grind it together to make puree.
8. Keep other pan on gas and add little bit oil to that.
9. Once oil is hot, add asafoetida and turmeric powder to that.
10. Pour our puree into pan followed by paneer and mix it well. (Add water if required)
11. Let is cook for few more minutes and then add green pepper.
12. Finally add cream and salt, gently mix it.
13. Decorate it with coriander and our dish is ready.
1. Tastes like a restaurant dish.
2. Easy and very delicious.
You can also reach me at: