100 gms Fried Noodles
2 tsp Soy Sauce
2 tbsp Red Chili Sauce
5 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
1 to 1.5 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
1 Cup Cabbage
1 Red Pepper
4-5 tbsp Spring Onion
2 to 3 tsp Oil
Salt : As per taste
Spring Onions: For Garnishing
1. Keep your pan on medium heat and add just 1/2 tsp of oil.
2. Once oil is hot, add ginger-garlic paste. Let it cook for few minutes.
3. Now add remaining oil, cabbage and red pepper. Let it cook for couple of minutes.
4. Now add all the sauces, salt and mix it well.
5. Add fried noodles, mix it well and our dish is ready.
6. Decorate it with spring onion and serve it hot.
Tip: Add noodles at the time of serving and serve it hot. As it contains sauces, it will become soggy after few minutes.
YouTube Link: http://youtu.be/eNkjUvgnRd8
You can also reach me at: