|homemade bread buns|
8gms of yeast + 1 cup of water and 1 tsp of sugar. (keep this mixture for around 30 mins)
3 cups of whole what flour
1 1/2 tsp of oregano
2 tsp of black pepper
1 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds
3-4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 tsp of rosemary
3 tbsp of sesame seeds
4-5 green chilies, per hotness
half cup of olive oil
1 tbsp of coriander / cilantro
1. Mix all the ingredients together to make a dough. Add water while you knead the dough for proper wetness.
2.Once the dough is ready, cover it with wet towel and keep aside for around 3 hours to rise.
3. The dough will double in size.
4. Add a little all purpose flour ( dust it ) and make small balls.
5. Place them separately on a plate and keep aside for another 30 mins, to let them rise.
6. Bake in oven for 20 mins, at 350'f.
7. Serve hot or cold, with soup !
1. Healthy and delicious, homemade bread.
You can also reach me at: