1 Bowl Sabudana/Sago
1/2 Bowl Roasted Groundnut Powder
1/4 tsp. Cumin Powder
1 Boiled Potatoes
6 Green Chili
4 tbsp. Coriander/Cilantro
1. Just add all the ingredients together and kneed the dough by using some water
2. Once our dough is ready, the next step is make patice/cutlets.
3. Make small portions of the mixture and make them in any shape as per your liking :)
4. Next step is to shallow fry them by using Clarified Butter on medium heat.
5. Once it is cook from both side our 'Sago Sabudana Cutlets' are ready.
1. Maharashtrian Delicacy
2. Quick and easy recipe.
3. Very popular breakfast dish.
4. One of the famous dish for Upwas.
You can also reach me at: