500 gms Paneer / Cottage Cheese
3 and half bowl of Spinach/Palak Puree
2 Dried Red Chili
1 Medium Onion
5 Garlic (Petals Of Garlic)
1 tbsp. Mustard Oil
1/2 tsp. Garam Masala
1/4 tsp. Amchur Powder
1. The first step is to make puree of spinach. To make the puree, first boil it in hot water for 2 to 3 minutes. Let it cool to room temperature. Once it is cool, grind it to make puree.
2. Keep your pan on medium heat and add oil to that.
3. Once the oil is hot, add cumin seeds followed by dried red chili.
4. Now add garlic and mix it well. Let it cook for few seconds.
5. Now add onions and mix it properly. Let the onions cook till it change its color.
6. Now add garam masala and amchur powder to the mixture.
7. Now add paneer and mix it properly. Cover it with lid and let it cook for few minutes.
8. Finally add salt and our 'Palak Paneer' is ready.
1. Very delicious and mouthwatering dish.
2. Can be served as best dish in party.
3. One of the famous Punjabi Recipes and can be made within few minutes.
4. Favorite dish of many children.
You can also reach me at: