|Cream Of Tomato Soup|
4 Boiled Tomato
2-3 tbsp Whipping Cream
3 tsp Corn Flour
Water: As required to make corn flour paste
3 Cloves Of Garlic
1 tsp Black Pepper
2-3 tsp Sugar
Salt: As per taste
1-2 tsp Butter
1. Add water into corn flour and make smooth paste of it.
2. Peel off the skin of boiled tomatoes.
3. Grind tomatoes and make a smooth paste of it.
4. Keep your pan on medium heat and add butter to that.
Tip: Add little bit of oil before adding butter so that butter will not burn.
5. Once butter melts, add garlic and cook it for few minutes.
6. Now add tomato mixture, corn flour mixture and black pepper to that.
7. Now add whipping cream and mix it well.
7. Once the mixture starts boiling, switch off the heat.
8. Add sugar, salt and mix it well.
9. Take some portion into bowl, add croutons and serve it hot.
YouTube Link: http://youtu.be/FqTCEQKFr5k
You can also reach me at: