200 gms Mushrooms (Drenched into Sesame Oil)
4 to 5 Green Chilies
10 Cloves Garlic
1 tsp. Ginger
1/2 Beet (Soaked overnight into vinegar)
1/4 tsp. Lemon Rind
1.5 tsp. Paprika Powder
1 tsp. Black Paper
2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
1/4 tsp. Wasabi
1 Medium size Bell Paper / Capsicum
1 Big Onion
2 tbsp.Red Chili Paste (4-5 Green chilies soaked overnight
1 tsp. Lemon Juice, 1/4 tsp. vinegar)
1 Bowl French fried onions
2 tbsp. Oil
1. Keep your pan on high heat. Add oil to that.
2. Once oil is smoking hot, add garlic to that. Stir it continuously for one minute.
3. Now add ginger to the pan and stir it for few seconds.
4. Now add green chilies to the mixture. Stir it for few seconds and then add onions.
5. Let the onions cook for some time. Then add mushrooms to the mixture and mix it well.
6. Now add beet and all other spices. Mix it properly.
7. Now add red chili paste, dark soy sauce and wasabi. Mix it properly and let the mixture cook for few seconds.
8. Now add bell paper / capsicum and mix it properly.
9. Now add salt and mix it well.
10. Finally add french fried onions to the mixture and our spicy tangy mushroom is ready.
1. Very healthy as it contains mushrooms which are very high in nutrients.
2. Goes well with rice or any bread.
You can also reach me at: