1 cup of heavy whipping cream
20 gms of milk chocolate
1 tablespoon of salted butter
1 tablespoon of sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1. We need to melt the chocolate and the butter. I prefer to do it in the Microwave for around ten seconds to begin, stir and repeat till both butter and chocolate is ready.
2. Keep the melted chocolate and butter aside.
3. Take the whipping cream, add sugar and then whip it for 5-10 minutes, till light and fluffy.
4. Add the vanilla extract to the whipped cream mixture.
5. Add the chocolate and butter mixture.
6. Mix well.
7. Pour it in the glass or a small bowl and refrigerate it for 3-4 hours to set.
8. Enjoy !
1. Be famous among your friends and family by serving them this mousse.
2. Who does not love chocolate :)
You can also reach me at: