|Hakka Noodles Recipe|
Please do try this real quick recipe and share your pics and feedback too.
Capsicum 1/2 (Large)
Cabbage 3-4 tbsp
Carrot 1/2 (Medium)
Onion 1/2 (small)
Spring onion 3-4 tbsp
Ginger 1.5 tsp
Garlic 3 cloves
Soy Sauce (Light) 3/4 tsp
Red Chilli Sauce 1/2 tsp
Salt As per taste
Oil 3-4 tsp
1. Boil water and put noodles in it.
2. Immediately remove the noodles and wash by cold water, keep it aside.
3. Chop all the vegetables in thin slices.
4. Keep your pan on high heat and add oil.
5. Now, add finely chopped ginger, garlic and stir for 1-2 mins.
6. Once it starts changing it's color, add onions.
7. Cook the onions for couple of minutes and then add all other vegetables and half portion of spring onions.
8. Cook them for 1-2 mins. (Please make sure that they are not fully cooked because we want the vegetables to remain crispy).
9. Now add all the sauces and mix it well.
10.Add our par boiled noodles, salt, mix it well. Garnish it with spring onion and serve hot.
YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/wtTCGYeTbKk
You can also reach me at: