3 to 4 Bread slices
1/2 to 1 tsp Salted Butter to apply on bread
3-4 tsp Chutney to apply on bread slices
10-12 Cucumber Slices
5-6 Tomato Slices
1. Take 2 bread slices and apply butter on one side of each slice.
2. Then apply chutney on bread slices where you applied butter.
3. Now place slices of cucumber and tomato on chutney.
3. Keep both slices on one another and our sandwich is ready.
1. Very healthy and can be made within few minutes.
2. Quick break fast item.
3. You can also skip cucumber and tomato slices to make it a simple, plain 'Chutney Sandwich'.
4. People's favorite. Just decorate it with Ketchup like I did ;) and believe me, your children will love it.
You can also reach me at: