|Sweet Corn Soup|
Do share your feedback !
2 Cup Boiled Sweet Corns
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp All purpose Flour
1-2 tsp butter
3-4 Cloves of Garlic
2 Green Chilies (Optional)
Salt: As per taste
Water: To make puree of sweet corns
1. Make puree of sweet corns.
2. Keep your pan on medium heat and add very little oil.
3. Now add butter. Once butter melts add all purpose flour and mix it well.
4. Now add finely chopped garlic and green chillies.
Tip: Just split the green chillies and add to get the hotness in soup.
5. Let it cook for couple of minutes.
6. Now add our sweet corn puree.
7. Once it starts boiling, add black pepper, salt and our dish is ready.
YouTube Link: http://youtu.be/cT3WxDvOwYg
You can also reach me at: