4 Cup Boiled Quinoa
1 Boiled Potato
1 Bunch of Spring Onions (7-8 Sticks)
1/2 Bunch Of Coriander/Cilantro
2 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp Red Chili Powder
1 tsp Dijon Mustard
7-8 Garlic Cloves
8-10 Green Chilies
2 tbsp Lime Juice
3/4 Cup Bread Crumbs
Salt: As per taste
1. Mix all of the ingredients together except bread crumbs and grind them.
2. Now add bread crumbs, salt and mix it well to form soft dough.
3. Make small portions of the mixture and press it to form small disc.
4. Shallow fry them and our dish is ready.
1. High Source of protein.
2. Best dish for kids tiffin.
3. Easy, quick and simply mouthwatering.
You can also reach me at: