|Hara Bhara Kabab|
A good tea time snack, healthy snack, starter, appetizer, item for kids tiffin....part of so many categories! Here is my version of Hara Bhara Kabab..can be made very quickly and very very yummy :) Do share your feedback!
1 Big Boiled Potato
1/2 Cup Green Peas
1/2 Cup Spinach
3-4 tbsp Coriander/Cilantro
1 tsp Chat Masala
1/2 tsp Garam Masala
3-4 Green Chilies
Corn Flour: As required
Salt: As per taste
Oil: For shallow Frying
Cashew Nuts: For Decoration
Water: As required for boiling spinach & Green Peas
1. Boil spinach for 5-10 mins and remove excessive water aside.
2. Cook green peas, remove excessive water and keep it aside.
3. Mix spinach, green peas, ginger, green chilies, coriander/cilantro.
4. Grind them together and make a smooth paste.
5. Mash potatoes and add above paste, garam masala, chat masala, salt and mix it well.
6. Now slowly add corn flour to make a dough with soft consistency.
7. Make small portions of the dough and make small patties.
8. Decorate it with cashew nuts and shallow fry from both sides and our dish is ready.
1. Favorite among children.
2. Can be made very quick and delicious.
3. Can be categorized as Starter, Tea Time Snack, Evening Snack.
You can also reach me at: