|Amboli - Famous Maharashtrian Recipe|
Its a quick recipe and extremely healthy as it not only contains one but three different flours.
You can have it as breakfast or it goes well as evening snacks for children or even brunch.
Please do post your comments.
2 Bowl Rice Flour
1 Bowl Wheat Flour
1 tbsp. Chick Pea Flour / Besan
1 Big Onion
4 to 5 Green Chili
1/2 tbsp. Turmeric Powder
1/2 to 1 tbsp. Asafoetida
3/4 glass (Tall) Butter Milk
3/4 bowl Coriander/Cilantro
2 tbsp. Oil
Salt as per taste
Water as required.
1. Mix all of the flour together in a big mixing bowl.
2. Now add all the ingredients one by one and mix it well.
3. Please make sure you add sufficient amount of water to the mixture to make watery paste.
4. Keep the pan on medium heat and spray some oil on that.
5. Now add our mixture on the pan. let it cook for 2 minutes.
6. Once it is cooked from bottom, just flip it and cook it from other side as well.
7. Once it is cooked from both side, our Amboli is ready.
1. Very healthy breakfast dish as it contains 3 varieties of flour.
2. Can be a good replacement for simple roti.
3. One of the famous and old recipe of Maharashtra.
4. Can be served as break fast item or evening snacks item.
5. Very quick recipe.
You can also reach me at: