|Grilled Cheese Sandwich|
2 Bread Slices
2 Chopped Green Chilies
3 tbsp Cheddar Cheese
2 Slices Of Mozzarella Cheese
1 tsp Butter
1. Apply butter on bread slices from both sides.
2. Now place one slice on grill.
3. Put mozzarella cheese, green chilies and cheddar cheese.
4. Now cover it with second slice of bread.
5. Roast the sandwich for 4-5 minutes our dish is ready.
6. Serve it hot with tomato ketchup or have it plain.
1. Very quick and easy snack.
2. Health breakfast item as it contains good source of protein.
You can also reach me at: