|Masala Puri - Tikhat Mithachi Puri|
This is very simple and quick snack made up of 2 to 3 flours namely wheat flour, chickpea flour and rice flour. Enjoy the snack with ketchup, curd or simply, plain. It is one the best items to take with you while travelling.
1 Cup Wheat Flour
2 tbsp Chickpea Flour
2 tbsp Rice Flour
1/2 tsp Asafoetida
3/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
2 to 3 tsp Red Chilli Powder
2-3 tsp White Sesame Seeds
2-3 tsp Hot Oil: For Mixing
Salt: As Per Taste
Oil: For Deep Frying
Water: For Kneading the dough
1. Mix wheat flour, chickpea flour and rice flour into large mixing bowl.
2. Add rest of the ingredients except hot oil and mix it well.
3. Now add hot oil and apply properly to the mixture.
4. Now slowly add water and knead the dough.
5. Make small portions of the dough and roll it into circle by using rolling pin.
6. Deep fry the puris and our dish is ready.
7. Serve it hot with ketchup or curd.
YouTube Link: http://youtu.be/8oXdwB_2cYM
You can also reach me at: