only mouth watering but soooo easy to make. I'm sure once you try it... it will be a regular item on you menu. Its much better than any fast food.
2 Cup Jowar Flour
1 tsp Asafoetida
1.5 tsp Turmeric Powder
2 - 3 tsp Red Chili Powder
3/4 Cup Coriander/Cilantro
2-3 tbsp Oil
Water: As required
Salt: As per taste
1. Take jowar flour into large bowl and add all the spices.
2. Now add onions, coriander, oil and salt.
3. Add sufficient amount of water and make soft dough and make small portion out of it.
4. Now take one cotton cloth, soak it into water.
5. Spread it over wooden board. Take one small portion and spread it on cloth by using water to make thalipeeths.
6. Add some oil on pan and put this on it.
7. Cook it from both sides and your dish will be ready.
1. Very healthy as contains ingredients like jowar flour, onions, coriander.cilantro.
2. East and can be made quickly.
You can also reach me at: