A refreshing drink, enjoyed by millions, but with a twist ! This Masala Tea recipe is not only quick, easy but substitutes sugar with honey to make it a healthy option than carbonated drinks. Please do let me know your recipes too ! Enjoy!!!
Masala Chai - Masala Tea
3/4 Cup Water
2 tsp Tea Powder
1/2 inch Finely Chopped Ginger
1 tsp Honey
1/4 Cup Milk
1. Take water into mug, add ginger to the water and boil for two minutes in microwave.
2. Now add tea powder and cover it with lid for 2 min.
3. Strain the water and remove tea powder.
4. Now add milk and again heat the mixture in microwave for one more minute.
5. Finally add honey and our Masala Tea will be ready.
1. Very refreshing.
2. Useful for headache.
3 Very healthy as it contains 'Honey'.
You can also reach me at:
|Masala Chai - Masala Tea|