|Green Peas Cutlets|
Made with healthy items like green peas, cumin, some light spices and potatoes, you cannot go wrong in this one !! Do share your feedback in the comments section below.
3 Cup mashed green peas
2 Boiled Potatoes
5 tbsp Clarified Butter/Ghee
2 tbsp Onions
3-4 Green Chilies
1 tsp Black Pepper
2 tsp Cumin-Coriander Powder
1 tsp Garam Masala
1.5 tsp Chat Masala
Shev / Deep Fried Noodles.
1 Cup Bread Crumbs
1. Mix all the ingredients together except shev and make a soft dough.
2. Roll the mixture into small balls.
3. Toss them in a shev and place them on grill.
4. Grill it from both sides and our dish is ready.
1. Very good recipe for kids tiffin.
2. Easy and can be made very quickly.
You can also reach me at: