1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Milk Powder
1 Cup Milk
1 Cup Unsalted Butter
2 Cup All Purpose Flour (Maida)
1.5 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Salt
4 Colors to make multi-layer cake.
1. Add butter and sugar together.Beat it together till it is light and fluffy.
2. Now slowly add milk and beat for another 4-5 mins.
3. Add milk powder and mix it well. Beat it for few minutes.
4. Add vanilla extract, baking powder, baking soda. Beat it for another 4-5 minutes.
5. Now add all purpose flour slowly and mix it well.
6. Divide the batter into 4 portions. Add one color to each portion.
7. Pour each portion of batter one by one into greased pan.
8. Bake it for 30-35 mins at 350 Fahrenheit and our cake is ready.
1. Can be made in pressure cooker as well.
2. Quick and delicious.
You can also reach me at: