|Kadai Chicken - Chicken Kadhai - Restaurant Recipe|
2 Chicken Breasts
1 Medium Onion
2 Medium Tomatoes
1 Medium Bell Paper / Capsicum
1 tsp.Ginger Garlic Paste
10 to 12 Mint leaves.
1 tsp.Cumin Powder
1 tsp.Turmeric Powder
1 tsp.Red Chili Powder
1 tsp.Garam Masala
2 tbsp.Vegetable Oil (you can use other type of oil too)
1/2 tsp.Fenugreek leaves
1. Marinating the chicken is the first step. For that cut the chicken breasts into small pieces.
2. Add ginger-Garlic paste, all the spices and mint leaves. Mix it properly and keep it aside for half an hour.
3. Keep your pan on medium heat and add oil to the pan.
4. Once oil is hot add onions and let the onions cook till they become transparent.
5. Now add marinated chicken to the pan and mix it well.
6. Cover it with lid and let it cook for 5 minutes.
7. After 5 minutes, add tomatoes and mix it properly. Let it cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Now add salt as per taste. Mix it well and then add bell paper/capsicum.
9. Finally add fenugreek leaves and our 'Kadhai Chicken' is ready.
1. One of the famous Maharashtrian Delicacy.
2. Very healthy as it contains lots of protein in form of chicken.
3. Best dish to serve at the party.
You can also reach me at: