3 cups of chopped vegetables. ( mix of peas, carrots, beans, broccoli and more )
2 1/2 cups of milk
4 tablespoon of all purpose flour
1 teaspoon of black pepper
4 tablespoon of butter
1 cup of cheese. You can take different blends too.
Salt as per taste
1. Place pan on medium heat.
2. Add butter. Let it melt and then add all purpose flour.
3. Add chopped garlic.
4. Mix it well, keep stirring.
5. In another pan, boil milk.
6. Once the all purpose flour changes the color slightly, add the boiled milk slowly while stirring. This will ensure no lumps are formed.
7. Add black pepper.
8. Note that no salt has been added yet. We will add salt while baking.
9. Preheat the over for 350' F.
10. Layer the veggies and the white sauce that we just prepared, in a buttered pan. Then top it with cheese.
11. Bake for around 35 mins
1. Easy to make and provides a good portion of veggies.
2. Cheese makes it a kids favorite !
You can also reach me at: