|How to fall in love.....with food ! - Mango Pancakes|
1. Pancake mix - You can also make one yourself with bleached flour / cream / milk / butter.
Take 1 cup of all purpose flour ( maida ), 1 tablespoon of sugar, 3/4 cup of milk, 1/2 tsp of baking soda, pinch of salt. You can add one 1 egg, but not needed. We will add Mango :)
2. Mango - cubed
3. 1/2 cup mango pulp
4. Whipping Cream - 1/2 cup
1. Add the mango pulp to the pancake batter
2. Put a pan on medium heat
3. Add one bowl of batter to the pan. Spread with spatula or turn the pan at an angle.
4. Cover and cook for around 8 minutes.
5. Place the pancake in a plate, add cubed mangoes, fold the pancake and add mango cream to the side.
6. If you want, you can add a little whipped cream too.
For Mango Cream :
1. Blend Mango Pulp and Whipping Cream ( 1/2 cup of cream and 1/2 cup of mango pulp) to form thick mango cream !!
YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/PZ4r2zHCXAA
You can also reach me at: