200 gms (1/2 lbs) Paneer (cottage cheese)
3 tablespoons Maida (all purpose flour)
2 tablespoons Rice Flour
1 teaspoon Garlic
1 teaspoon Ginger
1/4 cup Water
1 teaspoon Garlic Paste
1 teaspoon Ginger Paste
1/4 cup finely chopped Capsicum
1 small Onion, finely chopped
1 Green Chili, finely chopped
2 tablespoons finely chopped Spring Onion
2 tablespoons Cooking Oil
1.5 tablespoons Soy Sauce
2 tablespoon Chili Sauce
5 tablespoons Tomato Ketchup
1. Take all purpose flour , rice flour into a big bowl.
2. Now add ginger, garlic to it. Now add water to make thick paste.
3. Marinate paneer pieces into this batter and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
4. After 30 minutes, deep fry it and keep it aside.
1. Keep your pan on medium heat.
2. Add ginger, garlic paste,onions, green chilies and mix it well
3. Cook it till onions become transparent.
4. Now add capsicum and let it cook for another few minutes.
5. Now add all the sauces, salt and mix it properly.
6. Add fried paneer into sauce, cover each piece of paneer with sauce and our dish is ready :)
1. Can be made very quick.
2. A great snack to have before main course.
3. Everybody's favorite indo-chinese starter.
You can also reach me at: