1 Cup heap All Purpose Flour
1 Flat Cup Sugar
1/4 Cup Milk
3/4 Cup Unsalted Butter
1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
5 tsp Irish Cream
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
Pinch of Salt
(Preheat your oven at 350 F or 180 C for 5 mins)
1. Sift all purpose flour, baking powder,baking soda,salt 3 times so that everything can be mixed well.
2. Add sugar, butter and beat it till it become light and fluffy.
3. Now add one egg at a time and bit it till it becomes creamy and light.
4. Add vanilla extract and mix it well.
5. Now add 1/3 portion of mixture of all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and fold it into eggs mixture.
6. Add 1/3 portion of the milk and beat it for few seconds.
7. Repeat step 5 and 6 for the remaining mixture.
8. Add Irish cream and mix it well.
9. Lined up the pan with paper cupcake molds.
10. Bake the cupcakes for 25-30 mins and our dish is ready.
11. Just before the actual time, insert toothpick and check whether it is baked.If toothpick comes out clean, our cakes are ready.
12. Take out of the oven and let it cool down to room temperature.
13. Store it in air tight container and serve it with Tea, Coffee.
Tip: if you want to skip Irish cream, just add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract more than mentioned and you are all set !!
You can also reach me at: